Become a mentor for women-owned businesses in Central America
Through the WEAmericas Accelerator program, Thunderbird will bring together three cohorts of promising women entrepreneurs for an intensive, interactive business training program.
We need mentors like you who…
- Are business owners or professionals with at least 7 years experience
- Are interested in supporting women entrepreneurs from your region
- Are willing to bolster small businesses and the economic growth of your own country
- Are looking to expand your business network in your own areas and throughout Central America
- Are ready to develop your skills by assisting mentees with their business challenges
Required Mentor Commitment:
- 10 month mentor/mentee relationship commitment
- 2 hours each month to meet online with your mentee
For more information view our Flyer!
To become a mentor fill out our online application!