Invest in women-owned small businesses in Central America
Grow your investment
- Find opportunities to grow the value of your investment with women business owners trained by Thunderbird School of Global Management
Grow your network
- Become part of a bigger business network in your area and Central America.
- Meet and work with others who can help you in your own business endeavors.
Economic parity for women
- Support women-owned businesses that are proven to create a multiplier effect on the economy, stimulating economic growth and job creation
Be an Investor
Women are change-agents, and with your help, she can feed her family, build her business, raise her kids, employ her neighbors and lead economic growth in her region. More than an investor, you will be an agent for change by supporting emerging businesses in a constantly growing market. Through the WEAmericas Accelerator program, Thunderbird will bring together three cohorts of promising women entrepreneurs for an interactive business training program.
As a WEAmericas Investor, you will:
- view comprehensive business plans and sound evidence for obtaining traction toward growth
- build equity in businesses participating in a U.S. State Department accelerator program
- get the chance to meet the women and listen to all the pitches at the Wyndham Hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica (February 25-27, 2018)
- have networking opportunities with WEConnect (including representatives from companies like Marriott and Walmart!)
For more information view our Flyer!
Interested in becoming an investor?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? We may have your answers here in our Investment FAQs!
“The biggest obstacle has been financing, we had to fight and advance little by little by our own means.” -Veronica Wayman, WEAmericas Accelerator applicant